Today Exeray is glad to announce that Version 2 of Free Bigdata Enabler (TM) is released. After the first release of Bigdata Enabler, many have expressed strong interest in the innovative approach to information retrieval. We have worked hard to fix bugs and make improvements to the new product. Some of the changes in this release include:
- consolidated and optimized code in some main container classes
- made improvement in dynamic memory allocation for storing key value pairs
- resolved tickets raised after the first release (Version 1)
- made corrections to errors in documentation
- added AbaxClock class for time tracking in test cases
- added more test cases in the testmain.cc program
- changed default value of the parameter factor in the setCapacity method from four to one.
Exeray strives to leverage its innovative data structure and delivers the best technology for the world to resolve the challenges of big and fast data. Users are welcome to give suggestions, recommendations, and feedback about our product.